Sunday, November 9, 2008

I said it's great...to be...

from ALABAMA! What a game! What a year! What a team! For the record, I am not now, nor have I YET bragged about "what we will do" or anything like that. I am simply savoring each victory as they come. This particular one was *especially* sweet. Um, hello. To quote my sweet mama, "Aim, they burned Coach Saban in effigy. That is klu klux klan behavior!" Yep...it was. I still haven't figured that one out, yet. They can burn scarecrows on crosses. I'll take a win on the field ANY DAY. So...who's with me? Who is LOVING the Tide this year? Um, hello...who isn't?!?! Hit me up with a comment, what a better way to start the week than with a big Roll Tide?



ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!

8 comments:

Ashley W said...

Roll Tide!

Joannie said...

The weekly victories are sweet! And if they continue to just take it one week at a time, who knows....!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

Matt said...

Who's loving Julio Jones and Terrence Cody? I think if they were to ever hit each other in practice, the world would blow up...

They're that good.

Sue said...

ROLL TIDE!!!!! I'm so proud!

DaNella Auten said...

lol how did your brother like the game?
lol ROLL TIDE!

Nana said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!! One game at a time sweetie :)

Ashley said...

So fun!! I am loving it too!! When I went to get in line today for the playoff tickets all the media was there....everyone shouting Roll Tide Roll!! Just fun!!

Sherree said...

Roll Tide!