Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One last political word...

I just watched John McCain's BEAUTIFUL concession speech. I was touched. Everything he said, I pray that we as Americans will commit to achieve. In defeat he showed more class and honor than I would think possible if I were in his shoes. While I may not agree wholeheartedly with the party he represents, I also don't agree wholeheartedly with the party of our new president. I do wholeheartedly love America. I hope that we can do as Mr. McCain said, and come together with the common goal of making an even better America for our children.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I didn't get to see/hear McCain's concession speech, but I read sound-bites, and it seems that both he and Obama had very classy speeches. It feels like a deep exhale now that the political election mumbo-jumbo is over.