Saturday, November 1, 2008

why the crap did my pictures load backwards?

This picture is supposed to be last; I don't know why they loaded in reverse order. Whatever. This is Griffin, who is obviously the last of my children who think that carving the jack-o-lantern is cool. He loved every bit of it.
Keith and Zack, on the other hand, would much rather play football in the yard. Notice Zack's play-clothes. Yes, he chose them himself. Yes, it's like 60 degrees and he is wearing his summer clothes. That's Zack!
All the rest of you amateurs can use your pumpkin carving specialty tools...this is how we roll. Straight up jigsaw, baby. That's my Shawn...
Halloween 08...


I love this one...






3 comments:

Ashley W said...

Ya'll are hard core pumpkin carvers if your breaking out the power tools! Great idea.. I will have to mention that to Heath next year! Smart thinkin..

Sue said...

I don't know the problem with pictures either but mine have loaded backwards for a couple of days!

Ashley W said...

Even if your pictures upload backwards, you can move them by left clicking on them with the mouse and holding it down and move it where you want it and then let the mouse go.. I have to do that all the time..