Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A proposition for ya...

Okay - raise your hand if you love to laugh. (lots of hands up here) Now, raise your hands again if you love to eat. (again, lots of hands) Finally, raise BOTH hands if you love to eat GOOD food and laugh till you want to pee on yourself. GOOD! I have just the thing for you! My church is having a Comedy Dinner Theater on Sat. November 22nd at 6:00. The food is going to be super yummy. And, I can ASSURE you that the comedy is going to be off the chain ! (isn't that what all the cool kids say?) How can I make such a guarantee? Well, because I AM PRODUCING THE WHOLE SHA-BANG! Yep, you heard right, this is my comedic debut. Well, for those of you who know me, you know that I've been funny for practically EVER. :) But I have pulled together a night of a thousand laughs, and you HAVE to come! Remember the More Cowbell Skit from SNL? It's there. And SHAWN is playing the Will Farrell part. Remember the Spartan Cheerleaders? I can tell ya, they ain't got NOTHIN' on "The Martin Cheerleaders." Yep, Craig and Arianna will be there as well...in the form of Shawn and Amy. That's about it for my acting roles, but I've written a few original skits and recruited some uber-funny church pals to star. I simply can't wait. YOU CAN BE THERE TOO! This is a fund raiser our mission team; we are sending a team of 20 something to Costa Rica for a week next summer. This will be my dad's 2nd trip to Costa Rica...Gigi's first! We planned well, there are NO BAMA or Auburn games on the 22nd. So you're free! The cost is $15 per person, that includes dinner, dessert, and comedy! If you're interested, (and you know you are), let me know. We are ending reservations this Sunday, and we're booking up fast. So check you calendar and make your reservations. Cha Cha Boochie...Cha Cha Cha Boochie ROLL CALL! (just a little taste from Arianna)

No comments: