Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm back - and I've been tagged!


So if you read my blog you probably read all my peeps' blogs as well. Kristin from The Family Fields tagged me. This meant that I had to go to my pictures on my computer, find the 4th file, and in that file post the 4th picture. I was holding my breath bc my files aren't in any kind of order, you never know where in order a file might be. I didn't know what we'd find. Well, we found the first day of school from this year. Each year on the 1st day, I take a pic of the boys and their teacher, and the principal. Who happens to be my boss. :) So, here are Keith, Zack, and Griffin with Mrs. Miller. This is Keith's 1st day of 3rd grade, Zack's 1st day of 2nd grade, and Griff's 1st day of pre-K. Thanks for the tag, Kristin. Look - you got me back to blogging! Maybe I should be tagged more often. :)
Hope that all is well with you and yours. We're super cool. I had to make chili tonight for a chili cook-off at church tomorrow. Today was super busy, I had a baby shower to attend. Griffin had a b-day party to attend at the same time. Shawn took him to the party, Grandaddy kept K and Z, and I showered it up. Then I had to go get my grocery shopping on. I am WAY PUMPED bc I got a new Brita water pitcher and I LOVE IT! I even set up a taste test for Shawn comparing our tap water and the Brita filtered water and he TOTALLY could tell the difference. I thought he was just lying until I tasted the tap, THEN the Brita. It was AMAZING...I never knew that you could smell our city tap water UNTIL I DRANK WATER THAT YOU COULDN'T SMELL. We're not buying case upon case of water bottles that we just throw away, we're filling up our refillable water bottles. So now I have a Brita for home and school. I am trying to have 1 diet coke a day, and the rest water. 2 years ago in January I gave up ALL THINGS CARBONATED and drank only water, lemonade, and the occasional tea. I need to get back to that. But oh, how I love my diet coke (AND REAL COKE).
It's way past my bedtime, I need to go nights. (Griffin-ism) I've been putting in too many late nights playing Mario on the DS. That Santa...he's one smart cookie. He managed to bring all the boys awesome DS games that they love (Tony Hawk skating for Zack, 4-wheeler racing for Keith, Build-a-Bear for Griffin). And of course he brought them Mario as well. I wonder if he knew how much their mama LOVES Super Mario Brothers....
Now I need to tag people. I know that many of you have already been tagged, so here's hoping that I am tagging some worthy recipients. Remember, find the 4th picture in the 4th folder, then tag 4 more people. Here goes - I am tagging....
1. Matt E. at DreamWeaver
2. Nadia at Postcards from Adulthood
3. Jamey at A Girl Becoming
4. Joannie at My Corner of God's World
Now y'all get busy!

1 comment:

Sue said...

GLAD you're back blogging!!! I love this picture of their first day.