Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here's why I LOVE Kamin

Maybe it's just me...but I'm pretty
jazzed about these fellas.
I mean come on...
just look at these precious boys.


Kamin has such a great eye.
There is nobody, anywhere that I would rather take their pictures than our Kamin.
This shot will be one of my all time favorites, forever.

There are SO many wonderful pictures that she took that day, I will try and post more. If you live anywhere close, or even if you don't...it would be SO worth it to have Kamin shoot your kids. With her camera, of course. :) The best part is that she is just as wonderful on the inside as she is talented and beautiful on the outside. She's pretty much one of my favorite people...

Visit her blog...she's at "Behind K's Lens" on my links on the right. Tell her that Amy sent you.


2 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Oh wow, these are so great! She did an excellent job and the boys look so handsome!

Sue said...

I say a BIG DITTO to this. Kamin came to our house and made the pictures and they are all so good. I'll post some later on my blog. She is awesome!