Monday, October 13, 2008

A quick post...just to say that I updated!

Not much new to post. I like this sweet snapshot of Keith and Zack. This was during our *professional* photo shoot with Kamin. These sweet boys had been so patient...they were resting on Gigi's quilt in the cotton field. I told ya, these are gonna be some AMAZING pics...can't wait to be able to share them. Anyhoo, they aren't models, ya know? They don't exactly enjoy taking pictures. But they were so good and so sweet...just taking a little rest while they waited. And I LOVE seeing Keith's basketball wallet peeking out of his back pocket...what a little man!
Then you have Griffin. He has a slight obsession with Spider Man (hence the web fingers). I have quite the dilemma on my hands. He totally wants to be Spidey for Halloween. I just don't know...he's always been something "cute" for Halloween, I don't think I'm ready for him to be something grown up yet. I know...he's almost 5. But he's my BABY! Here are his Halloween costumes of years past...The Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz (K was the Tin Man, Zack the Cowardly Lion...they were so darn cute!), Elvis ( I ordered this diddy online, and LOVED IT. It was a white velvet jumpsuit with red, blue, and gold sequin phoenix on the front. It was an exact replica of his Las Vegas outfit. Shelley, don't you have this now? If so...I want to see Mattson as The King.) Woody from Toy Story, and last year he was the CUTEST spider you've ever seen. He HATED it, he kept saying, "But Momtee...I look like a baaaaaaaaaaaaby." But Spider Man? I just don't know yet....
Another little number I took during out photo shoot with Kamin. Maddie is looking at Gigi's flower, and Breanna's feet are in the background. Sweet, sweet girls. I love my nieces to pieces! Have a great week! And ROOOLLLLL TIDE ROLL!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Whatever the boys are dressed up like for Halloween will be great! They love this holiday--thanks to their mom. She makes every holiday special for them.....making many memories!

Cassie Fields said...

Thanks so much, and I can totally empathize on the costume thing. Addison wanted to be Snow White and to me that is a little grownie for my 2 yr. old, I wanted her to be a cute little bug or something? But she does love Snow White and she begged to no end so I gave in! I am such a sucker for the sad puppy face.

I will not get off until 6:00 today but I can definately meet you somewhere or I can swing by your house with directions. I work at EBSCO on the mountain so that puts me in H-ville about 6:20-30 ish? I am flexible, what ever you need me to do? 205-901-9477

Matt said...

If he's Spidey, you should get the cans of silly spray that attach to your arm so he can shoot people with web.

Sue said...

Stop by and pick up and award I have for YOU!!!

Picket said...

Morning Amy....I came over from your mom's blog to say hello...beautiful blog girl and I loved the post with the kids! You don't know me but I am the one you sweet mama sent those checkered napkins to..ohhhh I just love her to pieces!!! lol But I can see she passed on all that goodness in her to her beautiful daughter...it is so nice to 'met' you and I hope you have a beautiful Sunday!