Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm back...and I've got my CRAFT on!





Okay, so its been a while. I've been busy teaching, being a mom, and making these crazy cute little numbers! They are cauldrons, and they are way too precious! I bet that I have painted 15 of these babies since Saturday, and 10 of them are now in Louisiana. I got the idea from one of my mom's http://www.sue-thecottonpatch.blogspot.com/ blog pals, Susie. http://susieharris.blogspot.com/. (sorry for the link mess...that's the best I can do until I learn more) I am now selling these for $10. I can personalize with your child's name, or I have made some that say Trick or Treat (above), Boo-y'all, be*witched, spooky, etc. Just tell me what you want. Each is hand painted and has 3 different ribbons on each side of the handle. So, if you want one, or 4 or 5, let me know. I am actually enjoying this crafting crap, um, hobby.

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Amy, these are great! I want 3 of them. One for each kid. I would like their names on them (Anna, Mattson, & Payson). Just let me know when you need the money. SRD

Taz + Belly said...

Stinking adorable! I'm impressed with your craftiness. If we were trick or treating this year, I would totally buy one. Are you gonna do this again next year??

Amy said...

Kristin,
I probably will. I just started doing these as a fluke, mom saw them online so I made some for Chris and Amy's girls, then Amy wanted some for teacher gifts, I stuck a few out in the workroom yesterday and last night mom and I had to go to 3 places buying buckets. K, Z, and G already have trick-or-treat bags that Gigi made, but we're just sitting theirs out for decoration. I will totally do them next year! I might try and have some to set out at Baker's Farm at the Peanut Shack (Shawn's booth) but we'll see....
AGM:)

Cassie Fields said...

Thank you for your sweet comment as well! and these are too cute, I would like to have two if you have the time? ( one with Addison and one with Kadence on them ) if you are too busy just let me know. You can reach me for all the details @ 205-901-9477!

The Buchanan Family said...

Amy Those are too cute! I am ahead of the game and got mine last year, but hopefully you will still be doing them next year!

Taz + Belly said...

Okay, so I totally changed my mind if it isn't too late :). We are going to Boo at the Zoo on the 18th and apparently you can Trick or Treat there. I'd love one with Ella's name on it!!! Let me know if you have time.

Cassie Fields said...

That sounds great, you just give me a call when it is best for you!

Taz + Belly said...

Bucket Love, I should totally do a post with that title. I don't know if you could tell from our Boo at the Zoo photos, but Ella (and I) LOVED our bucket. She used it to carry candy AND bunny around. That is a huge honor :). Much thanks.