Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here I am...

Hey Peeps.
This one will be short and sweet - Mama's tired.
Yeah, I know it's been a while. Take a walk in my shoes. I'm stressed, I'm tired, you get the picture. I've put up 5 Christmas trees, 2 more to go. Pictures to come soon. I love Christmas.

Bama won - wondermous. ( I made up that word and I like it) I've taken 6 long years of obnoxious CRAP. It's OVER. I SOOOOO wanted to do something along the lines of a. drape the entire school, or at least the 2nd grade hall in crimson, b. give my sweet neighbor at school, (who has really dished it out for 6 years) lotion with crimson ribbons (inside joke) or houndstooth kleenex (they exist - my Mama got me 2 packs) or c. just run my mouth like there is no tomorrow. But you will all be proud to know that I chose to do none of the above. I decided that the ol' "kill em' with kindness" is indeed my route. I couldn't, however resist commenting on the audacity/sheer madness that Tuberville displayed by strutting down the Tiger Walk holding up 7 fingers. What the crap was that? And now - he's gone. I feel sorry for him, until I remember the whole 7 fingers episode, and the fact that he is getting 6 million bucks IN THIRTY DAYS for leaving. Nah - I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I wish that I had the option of walking away from my job for 6 million. Shoot - I'd do it for half. :)

Just wanted to let ya know that we are all alive and well. Our trees are twinkling and beautiful. My boys are great, all 4 of them. I am tired. I am stressed out. I think I'm gonna go to bed. More later...sometime.
AGM:)
ps - PLEASE see the YouTube video of Siran Stacy before the Iron Bowl. Amazing...simply amazing. What class. What an inspiration. THAT is God at work. THAT IS ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

Roll Tide! Hopefully we will be as excited if not more about the results of Saturdays game!

Matt said...

It also helps you not talk junk when you still have something to play for (ala, the SEC Championship and Nat'l Championship). At least, it helps me.

Auburn gets a little extra time to think up some new reasons why they'll win next year.

Roll Tide!

Nana said...

Siren Stacey is indeed an amazing testimony of God's love isn't he!! Hey, I also have taken the "high" road with AU fans, but man has it been hard after the years of mess from them. But that is why we are better. That is why we have class in winning as well as loosing. That is why WE ARE the Alabama Crimson Tide :)

PS, I'm so jealous you are going to New Orleans! Have fun and cheer for me too :)