Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Post #2







Roll Tide! It's the BAMA tree! I love this 3 ft. wonder. She's located right beside the front door. The pics don't do her justice...how can you take a decent picture without the lights screwing up the flash? Notice that she proudly wears NOTHING but Crimson and White. She has lots of crimson balls, and also lots of BAMA ornaments. And...the topper to top all toppers...a houndstooth hat! (What else could it be?) There is also a houndstooth tree skirt (bunched up fabric) and little houndstooth boxes tied with crimson tulle. I know! It's the cutest tree EVER!

7 comments:

Sue said...

This one is tied for my MOST favorite!!

Kayla said...

This is WAY TOO CUUTTTEEE!!!

jeremynsonya64 said...

it is too cute aims!

Nadia said...

PA-RESHUSH!! Also, if you use a tripod and no flash, xmas light FOTOGS will turn out fabulous! :)

Nana said...

That is the all-time best tree EVER!! Roll Tide :)

Jennifer Mc said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this tree!!!

Gwen said...

This is absolutly precious! I love it. I can't wait to show/tell Wayne..even though it is Jan now! I actually bought a 3ft tree to have Nic's elf, Ricco, set up when he comes back this coming Christmas. I've bought BOY ornaments to decorate it with. I might have to copy your tree for Wayne and I to have in our room or better yet my kitchen!