Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A job for you...

Oh My GOODNESS!
I am at school right now, teaching. But I need a favor. If you read my blog, please leave me a comment with your mailing address. Our Christmas cards were delivered last night, and I need to get them in the mail. So, leave your address. Even if you're just a stalker. If you can't leave a comment, then email me your address. amygmartin@aol.com is home (it gets everything) amartin@shelbyed.k12.al.us (school - filters out a lot)

More to come - Christmas pictures and tales galore!

AGM:)

4 comments:

Jamey Lynne said...

Jamey Benton
1114 Eagle Ridge Drive
Birmingham, AL 35242

:)

Cassie Fields said...

The Fields
151 Overhill Dr.
Vincent Al 35178 :)

jeremynsonya64 said...

The Andrews
110 Andrews Drive
Pell City, AL 35128

Taz + Belly said...

The Other Fields :)
4781 Highway 83
Vincent, AL 35178

Don't feel bad, I haven't mailed mine either... but there is one with your name on it right beside me, lol.