Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A few things I am certain of...

Here are a few lessons I am presenting with the help of my sweet nieces. First, GEAUX TIGERS! (this week only)

Next, I really wish that we wore uniforms at school. Look how cute BB looks! Kids need to wear them, so do teachers.
Beware the blond chick with the devious grin. She's usually up to no good. That look and laugh are usually followed by something like this...
God love her. This is what happens when you can't get away from Maddie. Once you learn to walk, Sweet Emma...run. Run like the wind.

5 comments:

Taz + Belly said...

Flipping hilarious. She & Ella must be related... devious, but darling ;).

Jennifer Mc said...

TOO SWEET!!!

Sue said...

These are my PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS granddaughters that you are talking about! Aren't they adorable? Yes...Breanna does make a fashion statement in her uniform (her mom helps). Maddie did take this swimming tube to her first day of preschool....another strong-willed child, Kristen! Baby Emma is so happy...guess she's glad these aren't real tattoos!

Tricia said...

Oh AMY, I am so proud of your support for the AUBURN TIGERS! The nieces are too, too cute. Emma looks so much like Chris.
I'm with you on the uniforms. Teachers too.

Kele said...

Beauties these girls, beauties!!