Monday, September 22, 2008

Late Bloomers

Can you believe how beautiful the Trumpet Tree is?
Shawn thought it was dead last year and cut it all the way down...but it's back!
This is my meager attempt to be Kamin...our favorite photographer. I am playing with the settings on my camera and tried out the portrait mode...focused on the bird feeder with the trumpet tree in the background. Yeah...I'm no Kamin. Go and visit her blog, see my links and click on Behind K's Lens. She is such a precious girl (woman). She and Kristin (The Family Fields) are practically family and we are pretty crazy about them both. Hit Kamin up and be sure and tell her that I sent you. Kristin has a site linked from her site where she is selling some of her beautiful stuff. Check it out.


3 comments:

DaNella Auten said...

I do love that last one. Lovely... Very Lovely.

Sue said...

You're pretty good at pictures, too. I think they are beautiful.

Kamin said...

I think you do a great job on the photographs too. Nice depth of field!! =) Thanks for the precious comments. We love you like family too.