Monday, September 1, 2008

And after...




Let me apologize for the terrible lighting...I took these pictures at the worst time possible. But I am so proud of my cute little decorations! And the best part is that these 4 beauties cost me about $7.00 total! I love them! No, I won't display them all together. I just put them together for the pictures. When I finish putting up all my fall/Halloween decorations, I'll post some more pictures for you all to see. Forgive me for boasting, but I'm pretty impressed with my handiwork.
And for those of you who think it's too early to decorate for fall...to you I say Bah Humbug! Get in the spirit. It is NOT too early to decorate. My 3 boys are thrilled that we're getting out the pumpkins and such. Shawn isn't so thrilled, because he's the one climbing up to the attic repeatedly finding more decorations. But nonetheless, he is enjoying himself. (That's what I keep telling him) I decorate for fall/Halloween at the beginning of September. And my Christmas trees (yes, trees, I put up 5) go up on Veteran's Day. ENJOY LIFE! Don't be a "meaner." (Griffin's creation) Be a "sweeter." (another of Griff's words) Get to decorating!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

This must be some more of your great yard sale fineds? I love the idea. Can't wait to see them in your house when you post it. I hope Chris' house survived the storm O.K. Love You,

Sue said...

I love them!!!! I'm jeaous...I need me some little pumpkins & gourds.

DaNella Auten said...

ok, I love trees, but 5? Q would shoot me! lol

jeremynsonya64 said...

Thank God, I am not the only one who gets in the decorating spirit earlier than most. I too put our trees up the first part of Novemeber! I can't wait, we go all out for fall/Halloween decor too, We always have a party for the kids then a adult one later on. I will have to try to create me some of your creations there, Aims! I didn't know you were so crafty! I love to see the pictures of the crafts you and your mom come up with, I am trying to keep up!

Nadia said...

i am so totally inspired. as soon as i'm finished with my own decorating projects (read: nightmare), i'm going to COPY your decorations - and some of mama sue's too! :)