Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Update and a message from afar...





Hey All!

I am SO SORRY that it's been so long since my last post. This past week was very busy. Monday was Labor Day, aka my last free time to post. Tuesday, back to school. Tuesday night was Open House, so I got home after 7:00. Wednesday is my grade-level planning day after school, then I go straight to meet Shawn and the boys at church. After church I had to decorate for Birthday Club on Th. night. Thursday and Friday, I had a workshop with all of 2nd and 3rd grade on writing common formative assessments (in math of all things). Math...not my favorite thing. Anyhoo, I had to rush home Thursday after the workshop and go to church for Birthday Club. It ended at 8:30ish, then I had to stay and clean up. So I got home LATE Th. night just to rise and shine at good old 5:15 Friday morning. PRAISE GOD it's been a good weekend. Zack and Keith both spent the night with friends Friday night (shout out to Jakob and Jordan). But in an UNUSUAL twist, Zack called and wanted us to come and get him. That is SO unlike him. We tried just talking to him, but he wanted to come home. So Shawn went to get him all the while telling him that Keith was still at his friend's house. He didn't care, he missed his mama! :) Saturday I had a TON of errands to do, and we had some friends come over for the BAMA game. Today was church, groceries, lesson plans, ironing clothes, and WHEW...here I am! I hope to do better this week.


On to the message from afar...it's really from Chelsea. And it is HILARIOUS. Remember my last post? Where I got my craft on? (that reminds me, I got my craft on Friday night, before Zack came home. When the project is completed, I'll post the pics...get ready to ooooh and ahhhhh) Anyhoo, my craftiness obviously inspired my pal, Nadia. When I checked my million emails today, I had a nice little diddy from her. It said,

Amy,

Some friends of mine want to say THANKS! - Thanks to you, they're out of storage a whole MONTH earlier than usual! :)
Love, Nod
p.s. HAPPY FALL! I'm a SWEETER now!

It also had a little attachment. It is too HILARIOUS not to share. So, here it is. I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I did. NADIA, thanks for the laugh pal. I LOVED IT!

AGM:)

3 comments:

Nadia said...

i don't know why, but looking at the fotogs on your blog is even funnier than when i sent them via email. i have giggled myself to tears! lol. when i told chris it was time to go get the scarecrow entourage from storage, he said "what?! already?!"... "don't be a meaner, chris - just do it", i said! :)
love ya.

Stephanie said...

OK. You two are making me feel like crap. I'll be dragging out my fall wreath and such down from the attic as soon as I can. I don't want to be out of the loop. You two know by now you can't do anything w/o Steffi! Your decorations are all very cute.

DaNella Auten said...

Hey you. You got a bloggy award!
Come check it out.