Thursday, August 7, 2008

And...we're back

Here is Keith with his FABULOUS 3rd grade teachers, Mrs. Tidwell and Miss Tisdale. I am THRILLED TO PIECES that he is going to have them both. They are AMAZING, and are the kinds of teachers that Mama's pray for. I am so looking forward to a great year!
School is back in session. I am exhausted already. It's kinda like childbirth - you remember how tired you are the first few days, but you actually block the degree of the utter exhaustion. I am running on fumes. The boys are glad to be back. Keith is in 3rd grade, Zack in 2nd, and Griffin is with us in our new pre-k class. Finally, we're all under 1 roof. I can't believe my baby is in "big boy school!"

2 comments:

Tricia said...

The boys look so "school ready." I know they will have a great year. Keep those 3 hats on tight and hang on for lots of more fun.

Kele said...

Wow, you've got some handsome kiddos Amy. BTW, I forgot to add on my comment on 'Seeing Angels' how nice your mama is! I will make her blog a place I visit as well!! ;-)
So glad we all found each other out here in cyberspace!