Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mama's Got a New Pair of Shoes...


There are 2 things that I obsessively love...
the CRIMSON TIDE and shoes. You can imagine my utter exhilaration when I found these little delights online. HOUNDSTOOTH FLIP-FLOPS! They arrived yesterday, on my birthday. To quote Coach Saban, "Aight."
I wear flip-flops well into October, okay, November, so I will get some good football season wear out of these jewels. I shared the site that I ordered them from with some of my fellow teacher BAMA FANS and I must say...they fell in love at first sight too! So, it looks like casual Fridays in the fall, aka, hardcore, obsessive ALABAMA vs. auburn apparel wars are on.
Top these shoes, tiger fans.
ROOOLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!

9 comments:

Tricia said...

O,K, I accept the challenge! I'll be looking for "The other team's" colors..My computer wouldn't allow me to write YOu know what. How did you set that up?

Sue said...

I love these....yo Mama's got to have a pair! Roll Tide!

DaNella Auten said...

I love those. I like the hound’s-tooth pattern. I have a problem. I am a Bama fan to the bone! But Nana wants to be a Vet. So she will probably end up going to Auburn... I am dreading it.

Kele said...

Okay, I am just going to be honest here... I don't know what the heck you and your friends are talking about half the time... Bama, Roll Tide, and I am not sure how the hound's-tooth play in with it all, is that the football uniform there or something? (he! he!)
Seriously tho, they are cute Amy! But I think the one's your Mama makes are cuter... LOL!

fiveoakes said...

that is 'purd stuff'....ROLL TIDE!!!!

Stephanie said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE???!!! I, too, wear my flops almost year round and NEED these asap for Kickoff on the Quad. Also, I must tell you where we always tailgate so y'all can come hang out w/ us this season!

Nadia said...

um, how did i NOT know you were a bloggin' fool like me? :) love the shoes. love the blog. love love love. :)

Nadia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Buchanan Family said...

Amy
A couple of my bama friends want to know where you ordered these?
Ashley