Thursday, August 7, 2008

She should've been mine...


She's opinionated, independent, and she's been known to stretch the truth. Example - the last time we were in "Wee-zee-annuh" (Louisiana) she and I were putting together a puzzle. The only people at the house were the 2 of us, Gigi, and baby Emma. Maddie is a whiz at puzzles. That's just an extra that I am throwing in...girl can flat work a puzzle. Anyhoo, she picked up a piece and made sure that I was looking at her, and she goes, "Dis piece sucks." A few minutes later she broke off a few of the edge pieces and slid them in the floor. I said, "Oh no...somebody broke the puzzle!" She didn't even look up, she goes, "Yeah...Keef did it." I said, "Maddie, Keith isn't here. " She goes, "Yeah...BB did it." (BB is Breanna). And Breanna was gone on the boat...with Keith. So she stretches the truth. She truly IS her father's daughter. I love it bc she pitches fits and wears glittery shoes and dance outfits all the time and can be mid-fit and look at you and say, "I want gummy" and expect a piece of gum. That's my girl. In this picture we were at the beach and she had on her BAMA bikini. She went in my closet and tried on all my shoes. Please look closely at her left foot...the toe thing is in between her 2nd and 3rd toes. That's my Cupcake!

2 comments:

DaNella Auten said...

awww she's too cute

Tricia said...

Yep, she should have been yours. I could just see her up in Vandiver gettin left behind while trying to confess to the Mother Mary. She's a Cutie Patootie!